So celebrities are trying to get a huge strike going, which will last until Trump steps down.
So, let me understand the “threat” here:
- We won’t see Rosie O’Donnell, Ed Asner, or any of the other committed liberals who join the strike on our screens until the strike ends.
- Republicans like Michael Bay will still make movies.
- The movies, now “hurting” for stars, will employ the Republican actors who sometimes struggle due to their outspoken views. Dwight Schultz will play the spy chief giving out assignments to superspy Freddie Prinze Jr. as he battles arch-villain Clint Howard.
- Since most of the gays in the industry will be protesting, the remaining working actors will look less metrosexual and more rugged because no one is doing their hair or make-up.
- If successful, the movie industry will take a huge hit, crippling the economy of the biggest blue state, leaving thousands of liberals unemployed or struggling, and there will be less money to donate to Democrats.
Did ANYONE think this through?